I’ve been using various hotel booking sites but this time I decided to sit down and do the research on which one has the best rewards program.
So this is how to collect points for the best benefits in 2021.
I went through so many sites, including both the most and less popular ones, and I must say that I was rather surprised by the results.
The program of my choice that won competition was “PointsMAX“.
The “PointsMAX” hotel rewards program is operated by Agoda, a 2010 founded and reputable online travel agency, headquartered in Singapore.
While Agoda is a large and reliable hotel booking site, I would have expected the best program to be on one of the even biggest sites. But no.
This is no ordinary program for collecting points and miles, they’ve joined up with 46 travel and flight partners so you can use the points the way you like.
So that for example, you can join your hard earned hotel booking points and flight miles to a one single reward for bigger benefit.
So get that free flight sooner, with the help of Agoda bookings. They can be anything from accomodations, flights, airpot transfer or car rentals.
Other regular rewards programs want you to spend their points only on their services so that they get the benefit. Not with Agoda, nope.
How does PointsMAX work?
Just go to PointsMAX at Agoda.com, and select one of the 46 participating partners for use with your account. Book a hotel room, and you could earn as much as 6,000 points which you can add to the program of your choice.
It’s really simple. Just make sure that your membership ID and the account name are the same on both rewards programs.
Who are PointsMAX partners?
Here’s a list of participating programs you can collect points/mile for;
- AerClub — Loyalty programme of Aer Lingus
- PhoenixMiles — Air China’s frequent flyer program
- BIG Loyalty — Earn points for free flights with AirAsia
- AAdvantage — Earn miles when flying on American Airlines
- Asiana Airlines — Earn miles from Asiana Airlines flights
- Avios Aer Lingus — Money off the cost of any Aer Lingus flight
- BonusLink — Accumulate BonusLink points for free gifts
- Avios Travel Rewards — British Airways, Vueling & Iberia
- Eastern Miles — Earn points from China Eastern Airline flights
- Etihad Guest — Loyalty programme from Etihad Airways
- Infinity MileageLands — Earn miles with EVA Air & UNI Air
- Fly Buys — Largest loyalty programme in New Zealand
- Flying Blue Miles — Air France, KLM and other airline partners
- FlySmiLes — frequent flyer rewards on SriLankan Airlines
- Fortune Wings Club — Earn points with Hainan Airlines
- GarudaMiles — Fly with Garuda Indonesia
- Falconflyer — Miles and loyalty points with Gulf Air
- HawaiianMiles — Hawaiian Airlines membership
- JPMiles — Earn & redeem program from JetPrivilege
- L.Point — South Korean rewards program
- Lotusmiles Awards — Collect miles with Vietnam Airlines
- Enrich — Malaysia Airlines member program
- Miles&Smiles — Miles&Smiles credit card from Turkish Airlines
- Sindbad — Frequent flyer programme of Oman Air
- Mabuhay Miles — Philippine Airlines’s frequent flyer rewards
- PINS — The airBaltic loyalty club
- Qmiles — Privilege club from Qatar Airways
- Reward-U — HK Express loyalty program
- Royal Skies Miles — Royal Brunei Airlines flight rewards
- KrisFlyer — Frequent flyer program of Singapore Airlines
- SMAC — SM’s customer loyalty programme
- Royal Orchid Plus — Membership program of Thai Airways
- The 1 — Shopping points in Thailand
- MileagePlus — Frequent flyer miles with United Airlines
- Waon Points — Japanese rewards program
That’s not all and the number of partnering progarms is likely to grow, but these are the best and most important ones from the top of the list.
Thanks to Agoda, I can take the most out of my hotel bookings and get points that concert to something bigger and better.
What is your favorite hotel rewards program so far?
Please, let us know in the comments.
Hope that you enjoyed this post! Regards, David.
Affiliate links are present in this and other posts on the blog. This can convert to monetary benefit for the author. Thank you for supporting me.