These are the steps I used to sign up a free Fuckbook account and other stuff based on my experience you might find useful. Such as how to avoid scams.
Read below for the following topics;
- How to get a free working Fuckbook account.
- What is Fuckbook?
- Is Fuckbook real?
- What are free lifetime Fuckbook offers?
Btw. Took some time to write this so would love a comment. TY!
How to get a free working Fuckbook account.
This is how I’ve done it through the official site.
- Step 1. Click to “this free promo sign up page”.
- Step 2. Fill out your details as usual.
- Step 3. Verify your account.
- Step 4. Make sure the birthday, location and about me sections are filled in correctly, and add a blurred/censored profile picture.
- Step 5. Click on the hamburger icon on the top left corner.
- Step 6. Select “premium upgrade”.
- Step 7. If you see an option for the “trial” account. Click on it and follow instructions.
- Step 8. Enjoy it while you can!
Besides being able to message with all members without limitations, you can also enjoy the following premium features with a FuckBook account.
- No advertisements
- Premium badge (increased karma)
- Unlimited messages and gifts
This is in my humble opinion is the best way to get started “risk free” and to find out if there is any potential benefit for your, “needs”.
Personally, I like to spoil the women, if you know what I mean and have felt that mutual benefit goes a long way. Not saying this is for everyone, and depends on what country you are in and so on. Either way, stay safe and have fun.
What is Fuckbook?
The site at Fuckbook.com is owned by a legit company, Cargo Media AG which is based in Switzerland. The website was launched in 2009.
It’s an adult dating site where you can hook up with other female or male users in your area. And they’ve been awarded the XBIZ “Dating Site of The Year Award”, as well as YNOT’s “Best Newcomer of the Year” award.
Is Fuckbook real?
Yes, the website is made for real hookups, however as with any such site one should be cautious and use common sense.. such as;
- If something’s too good to be true, it probably is.
- All the women (men) have different motives, be honest and talk straight to make sure both parties agree before you continue.
- This is not a love affair site so better not get too involved.
Also, I soon learned you’ll need the premium account to succeed.
What makes them stand out from the rest, is that if you benefit from this and decide to keep on using Fuckbook premium in the long run, they only charge a fixed monthly fee, lower than competition (no surprises).
What are free lifetime Fuckbook offers?
I’ve seen sites, blogs, etc. offering so called free lifetime accounts, some of which charge you a small fee even but these are all scam.
At least from the ones I’ve tried, I’ve been led to clicking on ads or filing out scam surveys that are simply wasting my time.. for someone else’s profit.
So free premium accounts are not for lifetime, no way.
Any questions about FuckBook or free accounts?
I’m happy to answer them below. Regards, David.
Affiliate links are present in this and other posts on the blog. This can convert to monetary benefit for the author. Thank you for supporting me.