What I do
Elftronix is a blog about solving computer-related problems for people who love technology, but it doesn’t necessarily love them back. I also use it to share my experience with software and a wide variety of internet-related services. My goal is that through Elftronix we will all help each other gain a bit more knowledge in the field.
- I have a lot of experience of WordPress, Joomla & Drupal CMS (content management systems) and I’m happy to share it with you.
- I have traveled extensively and have lived in countries like Italy, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Mexico, China and now in Japan. Because of this, I have a lot of knowledge about information technology, internet related issues in many countries and can share that information to English speakers.
- I have specific knowledge about doing online business in China – so if you find that interesting, you’re in the right place.
- As a privacy advocate and security fanatic, as well as an old VPN user – security related issues are a hot topic on my blog.
I am a very curious person with many interests and I strive to bring you information in objective ways that will help you take your own decisions.
How I got here
My name is David and I am the person behind Elftronix. Originally I started the blog for my own needs of taking notes about solving mostly computer related problems. Then I found out that there was demand for the information I had, so I created Elftronix for what it is now and it turned into one of my favorite hobbies.
Do you find the information useful? Do you know of another way to do things? Do you have questions or suggestions for me?
Just leave me a comment. I’d love to hear from you.
David the Elf.
$total = wp_count_posts()->publish;
echo ‘Total blog posts published: ‘ . $total . ‘ (since March 2013)‘;
- Daily website visitor count from previous 30 days: